Thursday, October 7, 2021

Butterfly

I have done a bit of yard work at La Mirande B and B over the past couple of days.  I wanted to complete a project.  Hilde and Filiep are coming to stay the night, and it will be nice for them to wake up to a pretty back garden.  

Papa and I went to our favorite Saint-Clar restaurant, L’Arlequin, for lunch.  I stopped by the pharmacy to get a prescription filled.  No problem and their “over the counter price” was just over half what I pay in the US as a co-pay.  Another thing to like in France - prescription drug prices are a fraction of US prescription drug prices!  The drug is the same, down to the manufacturer.  I went on a walk through the village.  As I neared La Mirande, I saw this butterfly on a buddleia bush.  It was beautiful!  We find ourselves slowing down, enjoying little things.  All is good!