Saturday, March 25, 2023

Second Trip to Albuquerque

I returned last night from my second trip to Albuquerque in less than three weeks.  I went at Audrery’s behest, for two separate house inspections.  Her family is planning a move to Albuquerque in the coming months and she wanted my input about the houses and their conditions.  Yesterday in Albuquerque was very interesting as the weather was variable throughout the day, snow to blue sky to icy rain.  

My assessment of the houses:  the first, a Spanish Colonial, was really interesting but needed considerable work and ongoing maintenance, with a lot of exterior exposed wood.  The second, a mix of modern with Santa Fe lines and an eclectic interior, was better built, better maintained, and is in the foothills of the mountains with nice views.  I agree with their decision to buy the second!