Monday, October 17, 2022

Weekend with Claire

We drove to Phoenix early Thursday morning, and arrived at Claire’s house in Phoenix about two hours later.  Emerson and Colby were eager to give us tours of their new rooms.  Claire showed us the rest of the house, and she and I measured for all the new pieces we were going to shop for.  We had a busy morning, a nice lunch, and then Claire and I went shopping.  Papa stayed home with Emerson and Colby to watch western movies - a favorite thing to do for the three of them.

Papa trimmed trees on Thursday afternoon and again on Friday.  David worked in the yard both days.  Claire and I shopped again on Friday.  On Friday evening, I organized some things in Colby’s room and on Saturday morning, I helped Emerson organize her bookcases.  Papa and I hung several picture frames.  We accomplished a few things. We enjoyed the time with all of them!