Friday, October 26, 2018

Life List

I've had a Life List for many years and I update it from time to time. Its a reminder of how I want to live my life, places I want to go, and the people that are most important to me.
 
My Life List, after 60:
  • Enjoy every day, wherever I am!
  • Be a good friend. Cherish and cultivate relationships with friends.
  • Spend time with our children and their families, all together at least once a year
  • Spend time with each of my children at least once a year, at their choosing
  • Spend time with each of my parents at least once a year
  • Travel to places I haven’t been, at least one trip per year    
Iceland  
Southern Italy
Silk Road Tour
Peru Ruins
Australia & New Zealand
Tinos + other Greece Isles
Mineral do Pozos and Silver Cities of Mexico 
  • Travel to previously visited favorite places, enjoy them all over again!
    Eleuthera
    Portugal, Duoro River cruise
Greece - Dodecanese Islands
Virgin Gorda, Nevis/St. Kitts
France - Avignon area, Paris, Languedoc
Ecuador + Argentina/Uruguay
Morocco - Marrakesh & Atlas Mountains
Cape Town + Safari 
Banff/Lake Louise
Panama Canal
Tahiti
Antelope Canyon, northern Arizona
Southern Utah, Monument Valley, Canyon de Chelly
Tetons near Jackson Hole, Yellowstone
Upper Captiva
Big Sur
San Antonio Missions 
  • Volunteer to make a difference in someone's life
  • Go to art gallery or cultural event at least once/month
  • Walk or other exercise at least 5 days/week, 45 minutes/day
  • Write, take photographs or make pottery... Be Creative!
  • Always be thankful!