Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day

The journey of being a mother is like no other.  Having adult children with their own children is the gift that keeps on giving.  Receiving their phone calls to tell me of their day and what they've done with their children (my grandchildren) is the best part of my day.  I love the memories we make spending time together at our house or meeting to spend a few days in a foreign place.  I work at learning and staying current to try and keep up with them as adults.  Being mother to Audrey, Claire, Whitney, and Brian is the continuing experience in my life that I am blessed to have and am most proud.  

Thank you, Brian, for the beautiful bouquet.  Thank you, Audrey, Claire and Whitney, for the Red Door Spa experience.  I love each of you. 

Happy Mother's Day!