I take a different route every day, and this morning, I took a familiar route backwards. I walked down our street, down the steps of the Fontaine Diane, and through the village garden downhill of our house. Hot air balloons went up. I passed a field of sunflowers that have not yet opened. There was a cool breeze. I walked back up the hill and around the old chateau, along the rempart walls to our home. A very nice morning walk!
After my walk, I rowed in my home gym, then went to a vide maison at a friend’s house. He is moving a block on the same street, but has a lot of furniture! Papa and I went for lunch at our friends, Lesley and Andy’s house, and met Lini and Rob, long time friends of theirs, who split their time between France and Phuket, Thailand. Lesley and Andy traveled to South Korea last year and took a cooking class. Lesley prepared a delicious Korean lunch for us. We enjoyed our afternoon on their terrace.