Friday, August 30, 2024

Friday Morning Market in Lectoure

I love the Friday morning market in Lectoure!  Over the past three years we have spent almost 18 of 36 months here.  I have favorite farmers and vendors, and always see friends and neighbors at the market.  I buy most of our fruits and vegetables, bread, and cheese at the market.  I took these photos this morning.
Home
                                          At the end of our street                                           
 Walking up the hill toward the mairie
Ancient convent on way to the market
Racine - neighborhood restaurant, Michelin recommended
The Cathédrale 
Office de Tourisme
Friday Market on Rue Nationale
I buy dried fruits here every week.  Love her!
A Favorite vegetable grower
Friends - we volunteer for Patrimoine Weekend together
My favorite fruit grower
A favorite boulangerie
My neighbor, Michele
Another favorite veggie grower.
Favorite spot for a glass of champagne!
Antique shop run by friends
Brocante Village at the end of Rue Nationale.